top of page

Family-Based Visa

The K-1 visa is the best option for you if you and your fiancé intend to get married within 90 days of your fiancé entering the US. Applying for a Marriage Green Card might also be the next big thing on your mind if you and your spouse intend to live together permanently in the US.

What is a Green Card?

Green Card is a visa that indicates the holder as a permanent resident of the United States who can lawfully work and travel to anywhere within the United States. 

What Is a K-1 visa?

A K-1 visa, commonly known as a fiancé visa, enables an engaged American citizen's partner to enter the country as long as the wedding takes place no later than 90 days after entering. The newlywed couple can then submit an application for legal permanent residence (a "green card") based on their union.

What is a marriage green card?

With the use of a marriage green card, a foreign national's spouse can reside and work anywhere in the 

country. A person who has a green card will be considered a "permanent resident" until they choose to seek for citizenship, which they can do after three years, if they so choose.

Green Card Visa is eligible to the close relatives of current U.S. citizens and other green card holders. These include immediate first degree family members, such as children, parents, and siblings. This also applies to the widows and widowers of either citizens or green card holders. Green cards are technically a type of visa that allows for permanent residence. 

We assist clients in acquiring Green Card with specialized and detailed approach in applying for your visa. We'll give you detailed guide for each pathways in acquiring your visa, this includes the list of all the required documents needed for your Adjustment of Status (AOS) Application and make sure that they meet the government standard and requirements.

bottom of page